The contest tasks and consumable materials were prepared by the deputy of the chief technologist Andrei Ponomaryov, lead painting technologist engineer Olga Pavlichenko and the heads of sections Viktor Kornev, Gleb Silin, Nikolai Nikitin, Sergei Sinitsin.
The contest of professional skills took place in Workshop #7 from the 1st to 14th of August. Fifty five employees from different sections applied to take part in the contest and, upon receipt of the tasks, proceeded to the performance. The progress review and award ceremony were held in a festive atmosphere on August, 17. Sergei Makerov, the director of LLC "JVK-Cimolai" congratulated all employees who took part in the contest and awarded them with a certificate of appreciation and a bonus.
Such event was arranged in LLC "JVK-Cimolai" for the first time, but the organizers are sure that the contest will become a good tradition; because it is not only a contest between the workers, but also an opportunity to acquire new skills and to share the experience with the colleagues.
The 1st place in the contest of professional skills “the best in profession” was awarded to:
- Automatic and semi-automatic apparatus arc welders N.A. Sedanov, A.S. Chiliakov, R.I. Dinmukhametov;
- Steel structures assembler V.A. Chigvintsev;
- Programmable machine operator T.I. Irgalin;
- Grinder of metal, items and parts Yu.V. Isavtsev;
- House painter N.V. Kirillova.
The 2nd place:
- Automatic and semi-automatic apparatus arc welders A.P. Bulatov, M.G. Sunarsin;
- Steel structures assemblers Yu.L. Chernikov, D.P. Fyodorov;
- Programmable machine operator A.Yu. Ilchenko;
- Grinder of metal, items and parts P.V. Fedosenkov;
- House painter M.O. Baturin.
The 3rd place:
- Automatic and semi-automatic apparatus arc welders R.G. Khairutdinov, S.V. Pechnikov, V.M. Vnukov;
- Steel structures assembler A.A. Koryagin;
- Programmable machine operator A.V. Kazin;
- Grinder of metal, items and parts A.A. Noskov;
- House painter K.Ye. Pronsky.back to news list